Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Prompt Response: I would like to go on an adventure back through time. Though wildly unrealistic, going on a trip through time would be extremely fascinating because I could personally meet some of the greatest people who ever lived. I probably could bot communicate with them very well, but even just talking to someone like Isaac Newton would be so cool. Being able to really see how things happened and why would be an enlightening experience. I would be able to see famous paintings being painted, and I could also solve some historic mysteries such as the dancing plague in Strasbourg in 1518.

Summary: In class today, everyone presented their origin myth posters.

Reflection: Seeing other people's stories helped reinforce the fact everyone in unique and thinks differently. Some people had more mystical god-like characters, while others' characters were more animal-like. This was a good activity because it helped expose us to the many different ways to interpret the simple prompt to create an original origin story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Three Goals, Academic or Personal, that You Want to Achieve this Year?

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

Write about a fear you have overcome.