What Are Three Goals, Academic or Personal, that You Want to Achieve this Year?

Prompt Response: I want to achieve a more balanced social life and make a few new friends while maintaining and strengthening the relationships that I already have. I also want to eliminate procrastination from my schoolwork routine because that was a big problem last year. Personally, I would also like to get a bit more fit and start eating healthier. This year has a lot of potential for growth and excellence, so I aim to emulate that. My health, school, and friends play a bit part in my life, so those are the areas I want to spend the most time on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

Write about a fear you have overcome.