Write about a fear you have overcome.

Prompt Response: A fear that I have overcome is my fear of meeting new people. When I first joined theatre last year, I was only on the props team. During that show and rehearsal process, I barely talked to anyone else but Gabby (my team lead). Many of the other cast and crew, such as Caleb and Goose, the lead and light crew, scared me and I had a difficult time trying to have conversations with them. This year, however, I have come into myself a bit more, and I think that has helped me with making friends in this year's Fall Show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Three Goals, Academic or Personal, that You Want to Achieve this Year?

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?