What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Prompt Response: I think that the most creative thing I have ever made was theatre. I made thatre when I played Macduff in a production of Macbeth. When I was younger, I did Shakespeare camps over the summer. In them, we did a few different plays such as Hamlet, Macbeth, and Richard III. In these productions I played a myriad of different characters. Though the words and dialogue were scripted, the behaviors of each character was up to interpretation.

Summary: In class today, we continued working on our origin myth posters to present on Thursday.

Reflection: Continuing to work on our origin myth posters has brought me closer to the true purpose of the lesson, and has helped me understand the depth of an origin myth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Three Goals, Academic or Personal, that You Want to Achieve this Year?

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

Write about a fear you have overcome.