Describe one thing that makes you different from other people?

Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is my sense of self. I say this because no matter what else I say, there is an extremely high chance that someone else could relate, such as my love of theatre of my living situation. A person sense of self is unique to that individual. I view myself in a way that nobody else does, and I know more about myself and my feelings than anyone around me.

Summary: We finished our origin story presentations, and then started to delve into the poetry of Emily Dickinson. We read "I felt a Funeral, in my Brain."

Reflection: This poem was really interesting, and helped introduce me to this style of writing and the way that everything can be a metaphor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Three Goals, Academic or Personal, that You Want to Achieve this Year?

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

Write about a fear you have overcome.