Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt Response: Over the past week, we have learned about a lot and realized that this course needs me to be in a certain mindset. Even though I'm still getting into it, this mindset helps me focus on the deeper parts of the texts we read and helps me understand the components of the Native American literature that we have gone over. I feel that a strength that I have is that I can keep up with the workload. A weakness that I have is rusking my work and not giving my best effort.
Summary: In class, we took a test on the components and typical story elements of an origin myth, and then we worked on and revised our own origin myths.
Reflection: Taking the test today helped my solidify some of the concepts that we've talked about in elation to Native American origin myths.
Comments
Post a Comment